Pathfinder Investigations are rapidly expanding their skills base and geographical area.
We are looking for Expressions of Interest from subcontractors across Australia who have any experience in the following occupations:
- Private Investigators
- Police Officers
- Prison Officers
- Defence Force Personnel
- Process Servers
- Debt Collectors
- Security Officers/Loss Prevention Officers
- Security Bodyguards
- Crowd Controllers
- Court Officers, or have
- A recent National Police Check and some training in self defence
You will need your relevant licences for the States/Territories in which you operate and your own ABN, insurances and equipment – details available upon request.
We are also interested in receiving Expressions of Interest from investigators overseas who specialise in Missing Persons so that we can develop a global network.
If you are not yet qualified, please see How to be a Private Investigator for further information.
No experience is necessary, but you will need your own ABN, insurances and equipment. We currently cover the following areas:
- The Greater Perth Area from Two Rocks to Bullsbrook, Northam, York, Jarrahdale and down to Pinjarra and Dawesville and out to Rottnest Island – a tough job but someone’s gotta do it!
- Albany, Denmark and Mount Barker area
- Canberra, Gosford and Jinderbine area.
To arrange an interview either in person or via Skype, please send your resume to Contact Us .